My Motivation

My Motivation
The Joy of My Life

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Life

Well to begin with, my name is Tameka Dishawn Johnson and I was born and raised in the beautiful and sunny Miami, Florida. I am an Education major who believes in the core and spiritual values of life. I am a first time parent of a beautiful ten month old little girl by the name of Amarria Di`Nay Bellamy. God is the only giver of life and she has been a special blessing to me since the day she was born. Recently, she was diagnosed with a Bronchial Cleft, which is a small opening in the neck that causes liquids to leak on occasions. She had to get a CAT Scan with contrast done and had to be sedated for about an hour. To see my child go through this, I wouldn’t even wish it on my worst enemy, but by the grace of God all is well. She is a well developed child and is very healthy and happy. I live for my daughter and she inspires me to live life to the fullest and accomplish all my hopes and dreams. I have experienced many things in life from heart brakes, failures, and challenges. But, you know when life hands you the negative side, pick yourself up, pick up all the pieces and move forwards because when you look back it can hold you down from experiencing a bright future. Life has taught me many of lessons and to this day I am a stronger and brighter person. Just a little about my life when I was six months pregnant, my grandmother lost her life to the illness of life. She was like a piece of me, of whom I was, and when she passed it felt as if blood stopped pumping to my heart. I have not yet come to the realization that she is gone but, day by day acknowledge that she is no longer here. I have a beautiful and supportive family who is not all so perfect, but we stick together no matter what. I plan on becoming a teacher that educate and inspire. When I look at the world around me, it helps me gain a better understanding of why we need teachers who have the passion and commitment to change lives. I’m heading towards a brighter and better future to make a better life for my child and me and if I press towards the goal of life I will succeed. I never to deem myself perfect or better than others, I live my life at a level of excellence and strive for the best things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment