My Motivation

My Motivation
The Joy of My Life

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reflection 20-Transsexuality

Trans sexuality and inter sexuality is a very intense subject matter that many believe that is caused during the development of the fetal during the pregnancy term of the mother. I watched a television talk show host who did a show on transsexuals and much information was given. Many transsexuals believe that their true gender was mixed at birth and pretty much in other words God made a mistake when he created them. Now, I do believe their are instances where the genitals did not develop properly, but to define yourself as the other sex is absurd. Usually many believe trans-sexuality occurs after they go through the stage of puberty and through out my reading this can happen even in animals. Transsexuals and transgenders all believe they have been rubbed of their rightful identity therefore they begin to dress as if they were the gender they are suppose to be. As I was watching the television show, one of the women in my opinion was not even sure in her sexuality because one minute she was into dating women, then the next she started to date men. I do think that transsexuals and transgenders know who they are and try to define themselves in either the opposite sex or try to find out who they are as an individual. In my personal life I have seen so many men and women confused on who they are. If you have a male who has been dressing and acting as a male all his life, then all of a sudden feels as though he is a female there has to be an identify issue that occurred somewhere in his lifetime. So many of these people even have the part of the opposite sex down to the tee. I may sound critical or against this, but in reality God can not make a mistake. There is no such thing as being born a female but mistakenly is a male. I respect them for who they are but do not agree with the choices they've made. They have an ultimate desire to be or fit in with members of the opposite sex so that is when cross-dressing begin. As I was reading along about transsexuals, I have learned their are people who do not believe they are male or female and is called ambigender. I do not to get into this subject matter because as mentioned earlier it is a very intense topic to discuss. Gays, lesbians, homosexuals, transsexuals and all the other people who do not know who they are it is a reason why they choose to make these decisions and live that kind of lifestyle. In closing, we all make choices and the choices we make there are consequences behind them whether good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment